How to Finance a Black Women-owned: Maggie Lena Walker was the primary feminine financial institution
How to Finance a Black Women
President of any race to constitution a financial institution in 1902. Based on one report, “the variety of companies created by black girls in America alone is up greater than 460% during the last 20 years, making them the quickest rising group of entrepreneurs within the nation.” How to Finance a Black Women
In fact, we have recognized this for a while, and have the observation file to show it. We launched MinorityFinance in 1998 and famous that 65% of the inquiries from the positioning got here from Black girls. Whereas others have come alongside after our launch, we stay energetic and at the forefront. How to Finance a Black Women
The important thing concern then, and now, in cash: “in accordance with the Diane Challenge, black feminine founders are solely in a position to increase a median of $36,000 in enterprise funding, whereas start-ups owned principally by white males have obtained on common $1.3 million.” We offer data-based recommendations and instruction, based mostly on our years of expertise, that can assist you over this hurdle. How to Finance a Black Women
Our class supplies info on the present state of Black girls’ companies. We offer actionable info you need to use to get financing for what you are promoting.
Your enterprise credit score historical past: Dun and Bradstreet.
Information and Assets for Black girls companies
The most effective nonrevenue, native/state/federal sources
Steps within the enterprise financing course of
Defending your concepts: mental property rights
What sort of financing merchandise and sources/buyers/lenders are greatest for what you are promoting: banks, credit score unions, elements, exhausting cash lenders, crowdfunding, bank cards, enterprise capital, digital foreign money, and ICOs? How to Finance a Black Women
• Why you must hunt down enterprise capital lately. Which of them to go to? How you must strategy them.
For extra, see our new guide on Amazon: Thriving As a Minority-Owned Enterprise in Company America: Constructing a Pathway to Success for Minority Entrepreneurs 1st ed.
Who this course is for:
- African Individuals
What You’ll Learn
- Enterprise Planning, what you are promoting credit score historical past: Dun and Bradstreet.
- Information and Assets for Black girls companies
- How to Finance a Black Women
- The most effective nonrevenue, native/state/federal sources
- Steps within the enterprise financing course of
- What sort of financing merchandise and sources/buyers/lenders are greatest for what you are promoting
- Why you must hunt down enterprise capital lately. Which of them to go to? How you must strategy them.
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link