The “100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023” is a comprehensive online course designed
To teach you Python programming from scratch to an advanced level.
The course is created by Dr. Angela Yu, a professional developer and educator, and is available on the popular e-learning platform, Udemy.
The course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Python, regardless of their previous programming experience. The course is divided into 100 days, with each day containing a series of bite-sized lessons and programming challenges. The course covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Python basics: variables, data types, operators, control structures, functions, and modules.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP): classes, objects, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Advanced Python concepts: decorators, generators, iterators, and closures.
- Database integration with Python: SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Data analysis and visualization: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Seaborn.
- Machine learning with Python: Scikit-learn, Keras, and TensorFlow.
Section 1: Course Introduction
- Introduction to the course
- Setting up your environment
- How to use this course
Section 2: Python Basics
- Introduction to Python
- Variables and data types
- Numbers and operators
- Strings and methods
- Control flow and logical operators
- Loops and iteration
- Modules and packages
- Python standard library
Section 3: Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with Python
- Introduction to OOP
- Classes and objects
- Class attributes and methods
- Inheritance and subclasses
- Polymorphism and dunder methods
- Working with multiple inheritance
- Abstract classes and interfaces
Section 4: Advanced Python Concepts
- Decorators and function factories
- Generators and iterators
- Closures and scope
- Recursion and memoization
- Context managers and with statements
Section 5: Web Development with Python
- Introduction to web development
- Flask basics and routes
- Templates and Jinja2
- Forms and validation
- Databases and SQLAlchemy
- User authentication and authorization
- Deployment with Heroku
Section 6: Data Analysis and Visualization with Python
- Introduction to data analysis
- NumPy arrays and operations
- Pandas data frames and indexing
- Data cleaning and manipulation
- Matplotlib and basic plotting
- Seaborn and advanced plotting
- Time series analysis and visualization
Section 7: Machine Learning with Python
- Introduction to machine learning
- Scikit-learn and supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning with clustering
- Deep learning with Keras and TensorFlow
- Reinforcement learning and game AI
Section 8: Conclusion and Next Steps
- Review of the course
- What’s next for you?
- Resources for further learning
The course also includes quizzes, coding exercises, and coding projects to help you practice and apply what you have learned.
- A computer or laptop with a Windows, macOS, or Linux operating system.
- Internet access to download and install the necessary software and access the course materials.
- A code editor or integrated development environment (IDE) for writing and running Python code. The course recommends using either Visual Studio Code or PyCharm, both of which are free and available for all major operating systems.
- Basic computer skills, including using a web browser, downloading and installing software, and navigating the file system.
- No prior programming experience is required, but some familiarity with basic concepts like variables and control structures may be helpful.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the “100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023” course:
Q: Who is this course for?
A: This course is for anyone who wants to learn Python programming, regardless of their previous experience. It is designed for beginners and covers the basics, but also includes advanced topics for those who want to take their skills to the next level.
Q: How long is the course?
A: The course is designed to be completed in 100 days, with each day containing a series of bite-sized lessons and programming challenges. However, you can take the course at your own pace and have lifetime access to the materials.
Q: What software do I need to take this course?
A: You will need a code editor or integrated development environment (IDE) for writing and running Python code. The course recommends using either Visual Studio Code or PyCharm, both of which are free and available for all major operating systems.
Q: Do I need any prior programming experience to take this course?
A: No, prior programming experience is not required. The course starts with the basics of Python programming and gradually introduces more advanced topics.
Q: What will I be able to do after completing this course?
A: By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of Python programming and be able to create your own Python programs from scratch. You will also have experience with web development, data analysis, and machine learning using Python.
Q: Is there a certificate of completion?
A: Yes, upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion that you can add to your portfolio or resume to showcase your new skills.
Q: What support is available during the course?
A: You will have access to a dedicated Facebook group where you can interact with other learners and ask for help if needed. The course also includes quizzes, coding exercises, and coding projects to help you practice and apply what you have learned.