“Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” is an online course designed to teach beginners the basics of ethical hacking.
The course is created by Zaid Sabih, an experienced ethical hacker, and teaches students how to use ethical hacking techniques to identify and fix vulnerabilities in computer systems.
The course covers the following topics:
Introduction to Ethical Hacking: This module introduces students to the concept of ethical hacking, the different types of hackers, and the legal and ethical issues surrounding hacking.
Footprinting and Reconnaissance: This module teaches students how to gather information about a target system using various techniques such as Google hacking, social engineering, and OSINT (Open Source Intelligence).
Scanning Networks: This module covers the process of scanning a network to identify open ports, running services, and vulnerabilities.
Enumeration: This module teaches students how to gather more detailed information about a system or network, including user accounts, shares, and other resources.
System Hacking: This module covers techniques for gaining unauthorized access to a system, including password cracking, privilege escalation, and backdoors.
Malware Threats: This module covers different types of malware, including viruses, worms, and Trojan horses, and how to detect and remove them.
Sniffing: This module covers the technique of intercepting and analyzing network traffic, including packet sniffing and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Social Engineering: This module covers techniques for manipulating people to divulge sensitive information or perform actions that they should not.
Denial-of-Service: This module covers the technique of overloading a system or network with traffic to render it unavailable.
Session Hijacking: This module covers techniques for hijacking a user’s session on a system or network.
The course also includes hands-on exercises and demonstrations that allow students to practice what they have learned. Students can complete the course at their own pace, and they will receive a certificate of completion at the end.
You May Also Like:
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
The Ultimate Digital Painting Course – Beginner to Advanced
Here’s a detailed breakdown of the content covered in the “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” course:
Section 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Types of hackers
- Legal and ethical issues in ethical hacking
- Essential skills and knowledge for ethical hacking
Section 2: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Gathering information about a target system or organization
- Google hacking
- Social engineering
- OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- Competitive intelligence
Section 3: Scanning Networks
- Introduction to network scanning
- Scanning tools and techniques
- Identifying open ports and running services
- Vulnerability scanning
Section 4: Enumeration
- Introduction to enumeration
- NetBIOS and SMB enumeration
- SNMP enumeration
- LDAP enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SMTP enumeration
Section 5: System Hacking
- Introduction to system hacking
- Password cracking
- Privilege escalation
- Viruses and worms
Section 6: Malware Threats
- Introduction to malware threats
- Types of malware
- Malware analysis and detection
- Malware removal and prevention
Section 7: Sniffing
- Introduction to network sniffing
- Packet sniffing
- Man-in-the-middle attacks
- ARP spoofing
- DNS spoofing
Section 8: Social Engineering
- Introduction to social engineering
- Techniques for manipulating people
- Spear phishing
Section 9: Denial-of-Service
- Introduction to denial-of-service attacks
- Types of DoS attacks
- Distributed DoS (DDoS) attacks
- DoS protection and prevention
Section 10: Session Hijacking
- Introduction to session hijacking
- Session hijacking techniques
- Session hijacking prevention and protection
The course also includes practical exercises and labs to help students apply the concepts they learn in real-world scenarios. By the end of the course, students will have a solid foundation in ethical hacking and penetration testing and will be able to identify and fix vulnerabilities in computer systems.
To enroll in the “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” course, you do not need any prior experience in ethical hacking or penetration testing. However, it is recommended that you have a basic understanding of networking and operating systems.
You should have the following requirements:
- A basic understanding of computer systems and networks.
- A computer running Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X with at least 4GB of RAM and a 64-bit processor.
- A willingness to learn and experiment with new tools and techniques.
- An internet connection to download and install virtualization software and other tools.
- A desire to become an ethical hacker and to use your skills to help protect networks and systems.
It is important to note that ethical hacking requires a strong sense of ethics and a commitment to using your skills for good. This course is designed for individuals who want to learn ethical hacking for professional purposes and to help organizations improve their security posture. If you have any questions about the course requirements or the material covered in the course, you can always reach out to the instructor or the Udemy support team for assistance.
About course Instructors
The “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” Udemy course is taught by Zaid Sabih, a renowned ethical hacker, and cybersecurity expert. Zaid has several years of experience in the field of ethical hacking and has helped numerous organizations improve their security posture through his work. He has also trained thousands of students around the world in the art of ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
Zaid is known for his engaging and informative teaching style, and his ability to break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand language. He has a passion for sharing his knowledge and expertise with others and is committed to helping his students achieve their goals in the field of cybersecurity.
Zaid is also the author of several other cybersecurity courses on Udemy, including “Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch” and “Web Application Penetration Testing and Bug Bounty Hunting.” He is a respected member of the cybersecurity community and is often invit