Unity 3D for Absolute Beginners In this class. I’ll be teaching Unity 3D to complete beginners.
This course does not require any prior knowledge of Unity. Unity will be taught to you from the ground up. If you want to learn how to program 3D games in Unity, this is the course for you.
I will begin by explaining how to download Unity IDE, how to use Unity IDE, and even what tips and tricks there are for using Unity IDE more efficiently. Following that, I will introduce you to 3D models and how to manage them with scripting. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of Unity 3D and will be able to
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of Unity 3D and will be able to create games in it. Some of the tasks you will learn in this course are listed below.
Introduction to Unity 3D
- Introduction to the Unity Editor
- Navigating the Scene View
- 3D Models can be imported into Unity.
- Material Creation and Utilization in Unity
- Textures in Unity: Importing and Using
- An Overview of Unity Scripting
- An Overview of Unity Sound
- Physics in Unity 3D: An Overview
- Collision and Triggers Overview
- Introduction to Unity Prefabs
- Using Rigidbody Physics to Move the Player
- Introduction to the Unity User Interface
- In Unity3D, how do you shoot a bullet and kill an enemy?
- In Unity, an introduction to augmented reality (AR).
and many others. I will also demonstrate most of the common tasks in Unity and provide you with the source code. So, if you want to learn how to make games in Unity 3D, start here.
What you’ll discover
- You will be able to create 3D games.
- You will learn Unity 3D from the ground up, as well as how to create 3D games in Unity 3D.
- You will learn how to add water, background sound, AdMob, access device camera, AR, and many other common tasks in Unity.
You will gain extensive knowledge of Unity3D.
Are there any course prerequisites or requirements?
Students C# knowledge at the beginner level is required.
Who should take this course:
This course is intended for complete beginners with no prior knowledge of Unity 3D.
This course is designed for students who want to learn how to create a game in Unity 3D from the ground up.