Accounting Journal Entries for beginners: One-stop depository of introductory journal entries for all Finance professionals, Account scholars, and Business needs
Accounting Journal Entries for beginners
- A simple course comprising Accounting Journal entries for newcomers.
- This course will make account journal entries intriguing for all those who have been avoiding this subject.
- It’ll be a one-stop depository of all introductory journal entries for the utmost of the sub-processes.
- It covers the first position counting Journal entries
- Basics of Journal entries and types of Journal entries · Journal entry format and Journal entry impact on accounts
3 Golden rules of account – Real account, particular account, Nominal account · Two script-grounded exemplifications, with a step-by-step approach to identify the correct account journal entries. With this step-by-step approach, you’ll be suitable to arrive at the correct journal entries for any given script.
Order to Cash process- profit, Accounts Receivables, Allowance for Bad debts, Bad Debts, Factoring · land to Pay process-Outstanding, Payroll charges, Accruals
Prepaid, Fixed means, Inventory, Abnormal loss, Repaid charges, Petty cash, Banking · Special motifs like Intercompany, Lease, Impairment, Goodwill, Amortization expenditure
levies – Goods and Service Tax, Income duty and Prolonged duty Asset and Prolonged duty Liability · Partake capital, tip
Investments, Investment in Associates, and Investment by the proprietor in Equity
This course is applicable for all Business needs, Finance professionals, and account scholars.
Learn the 3 golden rules of counting
Learn the sense of the operation of these rules( A step-by-step approach) to identify the correct account journal entry for any script
- Learn the introductory account journal entries across different sub-processes
- Will be confident in answering utmost of counting entry affiliated questions
- Are there any course conditions or prerequisites?
- introductory understanding of Accounts
- Interest in learning the basics of counting journal entries
- Who this course is for
This course is for all Finance professionals, Accounting applicants, and account scholars who would want to learn the basics of counting journal entries.
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link