What is Financial Literacy: That is an introductory course into the world of monetary resolution-making and monetary literacy.
Ideally, you’ll take this course earlier than graduating from high school. The course was created to assist put together teenagers and excessive schoolers for grownup life which would require foundational data of funds and abilities in monetary resolution-making.
This course will also be useful for immigrants or college students coming to the USA.
What is Financial Literacy
- Checking accounts and advantages of getting one
- What are bank cards and the way curiosity works
- The way to write a examine
- Direct Deposit Characteristic
- What’s a debit card and the way to use one
- Introduction to monetary resolution making
- Understanding overdraft charges and late fee penalty
- The way to use an Automated Teller Machine
Are there any course necessities or stipulations?
- Eagerness to be taught
- Open thoughts
Who this course is for:
- Excessive schoolers
- School college students
- Younger adults
- immigrants to the USA
- College students
- Center Schoolers
- Junior Excessive Schoolers
- International College students in the USA
- All ages and ranges are welcome
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link.