Social Media Monitoring Monitoring online interactions on social media are the first step toward efficient social media management.
You can’t create an effective social media plan until you know where your clients are. Discover how to use social monitoring tools to locate hotspots of conversation and meet your consumers on their own land. Learn the science and art of social media monitoring and strike while the iron is hot!
Social Media Monitoring
Learn how to use free social media monitoring tools and services to monitor Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Craigslist, Blogs, Forums, and News.
Learn how to use social media tools to curate content and find online influencers. There will also be a live demonstration of Radian6 and an explanation of how the instructor used this premium service to calculate the ROI of Obama’s Cairo speech.
Get this online social media monitoring training immediately and engage your customers and advocates in high-relevance, buyer-focused interactions.
What you’ll discover
- Keyword phrase filtering concepts and techniques
- How to choose and validate the best keyword phrases to track in Google Related Searches, Google More Like This, and Google Insights for Search
- How to Find and Build Online Influencer Lists
- How to Use Your Social Media Monitoring Dashboard to Curate Content
- The advantages and disadvantages of using Google Alerts for monitoring
- How to distribute your social media monitoring dashboard to coworkers or clients
- Monitoring Social Media in the Future
- Rich Text Analytics Shortcomings and Much More
- Facebook monitoring methods
- Twitter monitoring techniques
- Strategies for monitoring LinkedIn
Are there any course prerequisites or requirements?
- You must be using a modern browser.
- You should be able to cut, paste, drag, and drop.
- You will require a Gmail account.
- Accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn are required.
Who should take this course:
- Professionals in Sales
- Representatives of Customer Service
- Product Development Experts
- Professionals in Public Relations
- Recruiters for Human Resources