IT Networking Fundamentals Mini Free Course: Come an expert in the IT Networking Fundamentals and learn how networking stuff virtually works in the real world.
This is the free and minified interpretation of the complete course. Please relate to the Full course for further content.
What will you cover throughout the course?
We will start from” What’s a Network?” moving to” How the DNS works?” and also to” How the Subnets and VLAN work?” and much further.
We will not stop there, after you are done assaying all this, latterly in the course, you will learn how the 4- way Wi-Fi Handshake works.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be suitable to understand the following
What are Networks and their types?
The Networking bias- Repeater, mecca & Switch
What’s Logical and Physical Network Address?
How the Address Resolution Protocol( ARP) works
Collision Disciplines and Broadcast disciplines- what is the difference?
The OSI Model with real-world illustration
The idea behind DHCP assigning you IP addresses
Working on the Domain Name System( DNS)
Wi-Fi and Access Points
Summary of the Wi-Fi 4- way handshake
and the list continues.
After finishing the course, you’ll be confident enough to explain and clarify all the networking stuff to yourself as well as to those who are in need of some solid and clear fundamentals.
What you’ll learn
- IT Networking Fundamentals
- What are Networks and how they work
- Network Addresses and their conception
- The OSI Networking Model
- Virtual Networks and Subnets
- How services of the Internet work- DHCP, DNS & ARP
- Wireless Networking and its security
Are there any course conditions or prerequisites?
- A Laptop or PC with an internet connection.
- I will walk you through, step-by-step if anything needs to be installed.
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone willing to get started with the fundamentals of Networking inI.T.
- This course is for anyone trying to upgrade their knowledge in the networking sector.
- This course is for anyone who’s wishing to start a sound career in networking and its services.
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link