IELTS Academic Writing Training from the Ground Up ( Skills, Advice, Exams … and more ) – No Cost Course
The course “IELTS Academic Writing” covers Tasks 1 and 2 of the IELTS Academic Writing section.
There are two sections to the course. Each section focuses on a distinct Task to help you gradually hone your exam-taking skills.
In this course, you will learn what academic writing is, how to increase your language proficiency, and how to sharpen your exam-taking skills so that you can pass with the greatest possible marks.
You’ll learn; in this course;
- A general introduction and some guidance on how to get to the top band.
- A few clarifications using questions like;
- How much writing paper is there?
- Writing Task 1: What Is It?
- Writing Task 2: What Is It?
- Several hands-on workshops on “Developing Writing Skills,” including
- Finishing the assignment properly.
- Clearly organizing and connecting your ideas.
- (How to utilize several linkers)
- How is your capacity to structure and connect your ideas evaluated in the IELTS exam?
- Writing with accuracy and a wide vocabulary.
What grammatical and vocabulary components will the examiner be evaluating?
- A few drills to teach you how to;
- Accurately interpret the data.
- Emphasize broad trends over specifics.
- Include just pertinent data.
- Use language that is suitable.
- Authentic Writings for Tasks One and Two, along with model responses.
- More than 20 test-taking advice.
What you’ll discover
- How to properly complete the two academic writing assignments.
- To assist you get the best grade, general guidance, activities, and example tests are provided.
- Clearly organize and connect your ideas.
- 20+ Test-Taking Tips
Exist any prerequisites or course requirements?
- English intermediate.
- Students who want to take the IELTS are the target audience for this course.
- Pupils who