How to start Working from Home Master a quick, easy, step-by-step process for creating custom eCommerce and brand websites for clients. Zero coding!
Take charge and work to naturally transition from an 8-to-5 job to working independently from home building websites for others!
We will build a practical website of your choosing (such as your own business website) together in this build-along course, from scratch, while learning the ins and outs of domains, website servers, and of course WordPress and WooCommerce.
The foundation of magic will be laid by these free platforms! To start you on the path of freedom, we will also teach you other extremely useful and largely free industry adaptable tools, themes, and plugins, etc.
I will be walking you through each and every step as we develop a fully functional, branded eCommerce site. This is a thorough, 20+ hour walk-through of an entire site build, including the intricacies and obstacles encountered along the way, rather than a quick 3-hour session.
Last but not least, a ton of new content will be added on a regular basis. This bonus content will cover a variety of extra features and web design-related topics to assist you learn how to start, get off the ground quickly, and keep developing marketable abilities above the competition.
Who should take this course?
This course is specifically designed for those with no prior experience in website design who want to learn everything necessary to get started professionally and feel confident without using any code; Or perhaps you are a seasoned developer who wants to learn WordPress and eCommerce in order to build clients’ solutions more quickly and affordably.
You can take this course regardless of whether you just want to be your own boss, want to develop your talents, are no longer able to perform manual labor, are retired, and want to increase your retirement income.
- a parent who stays at home
- A businessperson A working web developer
- A future web developer A company owner A worker
- A retiree A student
- someone who enjoys learning and using the internet
- You should take this course!
No of your level of experience, we not only provide assistance through the built-in Udemy community, but you can also join the instructors’ private Facebook page to mingle and ask questions of the instructor Cory and other interested students.
What you’ll discover
- Plan the construction and choose a suitable domain name.
- How to get a shared website host and use it (server)
- WordPress, WooCommerce, themes, payment gateways, and value-added plugins should be manually installed, tested, and configured.
- Create a website step-by-step without coding
- Learn how to process online payments.
- Troubleshoot a variety of issues
- Bonuses to come include site security, home business basics, social media marketing fundamentals, and maintenance.
- Performance, analytics, email subscriptions, shortcodes, amazon affiliates, and social media APIs are upcoming bonuses.
Exist any prerequisites or course requirements?
- A PC with an internet connection is required.
- Be determined to set aside up to $60 USD for course materials and $10 per month for hosting!
- Anyone who wishes to use newly acquired website construction abilities for a home business should take this course.
- any anyone who wants to master WordPress and WooCommerce.
- anyone interested in learning how to create their own websites.