Web Design for Web Developers Learn web design in one hour with 25+ simple rules and guidelines — plus tons of amazing web design resources!
If you’re wondering how to make your next website look great, you’ve come to the right place!
In this course, I will show you 25+ amazing web design guidelines in less than an hour. There will be no boring theory or extraneous information. You’ll learn dead simple web design rules and guidelines that get right to the point — you can start using them right away to improve your websites!
In this course, we will use beautiful web design examples along with my 25+ amazing web design guidelines to learn:
• Making text look professionally designed
• How to properly harness the power of color
• How to get and use free images, fonts, and icons to make your website stand out.
• Creating a layout with whitespace and visual hierarchy
• How to keep yourself motivated to learn more about web design.
• How to improve your website’s conversion rate with eight simple techniques
But there’s more: I offer a plethora of useful web design resources to help you get started on your next web design project! These are real-world resources used by real professionals in the web design industry!
The rules and guidelines you’ll learn in this course can be applied to anything: creating your own WordPress theme, personalizing a Bootstrap website, starting from scratch with HTML and CSS, or mocking up a website in Figma. The amazing web design guidelines are universal and ready-to-use for any project.
This course is ideal for experienced web developers who want to learn how to design beautiful and professional websites.
what you’ll discover
The 25+ amazing web design guidelines: simple rules and guidelines that get right to the point
FREE ACCESS TO THE COURSE RIGHT NOW “Best Resources for Web Design and Development with HTML5 and CSS3” e-book
- How to Create Professionally Designed Text
- How to Effectively Use Color Power
- How to get and use free images, fonts, and icons to make your website stand out.
- How to Layout with Whitespace and Visual Hierarchy
- How to keep yourself motivated to learn more about web design
- How to Improve the Conversion Rate of Your Website Using 8 Simple Techniques
Are there any course prerequisites or requirements?
- You don’t need any prior experience.
- A computer with internet access
Who should take this course:
- Complete beginners who want to create eye-catching websites that no one can take their gaze away from
- Back-end developers who want to learn how to make their websites more beautiful
- UX designers who want to boost the visual appeal of their projects