HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals Create your own HTML5 website from the ground up
Using HTML5 and CSS3 – designed for complete beginners.
Staying ahead of the curve in the world of technology is always a challenge. One aspect of this, the world wide web, has accelerated in the last year with the introduction of HTML5, the most recent version of the code that powers the web.
You’ll have a recipe for success if you learn HTML5 and CSS3 (the next level of web design used on all modern websites), and this course will show you how.
Create a website from the ground up using HMTL5 and CSS3.
- Create a fully functional website section by section.
- Develop a solid understanding of HMTL5 and CSS3 for future, more complex projects.
- Control the appearance, functionality, and navigability of your website.
- Learn how HTML5 and CSS3 can be applied in other areas of the web.
- Learn best practices for creating websites and web pages.
Design Like a Pro with HMTL5 and CSS3
The only way to learn HTML5 and CSS3 effectively is to dive right in and build websites from the ground up. That is precisely what this course accomplishes.
Designed for total beginners, you’ll build a complete website section by section over the course of 35 lectures and 5 hours of content.
You’ll begin by learning about HTML tags and how they’re used, then move on to attributes and common settings. After you’ve mastered basic HTML, you’ll move on to the exciting part: CSS. You’ll use CSS for fonts, colors, lists, navigation menus, and more, each section adding a new element to your website. Links, layouts, tables, forms, and videos are also included.
You’re already prepared for this course if you know how to use a web browser and a text editor. There is no need for additional software or tools, and you can begin by selecting your preferred option of each.
By the end, you’ll know everything you need to know to create beautiful, functional, and user-friendly websites of any kind.
Concerning HTML5 and CSS3
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup. The language used to present websites and web content is known as the presentation language. HTML5 is the most recent version, made official in 2014 by the World Wide Web Consortium. With a solid understanding of HTML, you’ll be able to create, present, and edit a wide range of web content.
CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) essentially ‘enhances’ HTML by providing developers and users with more control over how pages and content are displayed. It is in charge of developing more visually appealing web pages, applications, and interfaces. CSS3 is the most recent version, and it includes many more features than previous versions – though it is backwards compatible.
What you’ll discover
- Understand HTML tags and how to construct with the most common ones.
- Discover how to use attributes and common settings.
- Set up CSS stylesheets that control your site’s design on your project site.
- Understand how the elements work together to construct each section of the site.
- As part of your lessons, create a complete typical website.
Are there any course prerequisites or requirements?
Students only need to be familiar with a browser and a text editor. It is up to the student to select one of each – there are numerous free options.
Who should take this course: Anyone who wants to learn HTML from the ground up.