How to Use Premiere Pro CC New to Premiere Pro? No problem.
Learn to produce amazing videos in under 1 hour! Brought to you by stir Array. com
This course is designed to educate you on the basics of Premiere Pro snappily and fluently. We are going to go through everything you need to produce an amazing videotape including
- Learning the Software Interface
- Importing Footage
- Adding Basic goods And adaptations
- Manipulating Your Footage
- Adding Titles And Graphics
- Making Audio adaptations
- Color Correcting Your Footage
How To Review And Export Your Finished Work By the end of this course, you should be comfortable producing an entire videotape on your own! We hope you enjoy taking this course with us!
stir Array platoon stir Array. com What you’ll learn
- Set up a Premiere Pro Project
- Import and Organize Video Footage
- Understand the introductory interface of Premiere Pro’s workspaces
- Execute introductory editing tasks
- Work with goods and transitions
- produce titles and plates
- Edit the color of your footage
- Edit the quality of your audio
- Export your videotape
Are there any course conditions or prerequisites?
No prerequisites for this course. As long as you have a computer and Adobe Premiere Pro, you are in the right place!
Who this course is for
Anyone who wants to learn to edit vids using Premiere Pro.
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link.