Learn Personal Finance 101: Everything you need to know about personal finance in the U.S presented through concise, engaging, animated videos.
This course is designed for anyone looking to gain an excellent, practical knowledge of personal finance, covering everything from taxes to credit cards. Sound intimidating? Don’t worry! This course is designed with complete beginners in mind. No previous personal finance knowledge (or math!) is required, and you will never need outside software or materials.
As for how this course is structured, we designed it to maximize your enjoyment and engagement. That’s why we teach you an entire personal finance curriculum through a series of short (<5 min), engaging, animated videos. Each video teaches you everything you need to know (practically speaking) about a specific topic, like investing, in a way that even a total beginner can understand. And with over 52 videos in total, more than 3 hours of content, you’ll learn everything you need to know about personal finance, from how to pay your taxes to how to buy a car to how to pay off your student loans!
Finally, as for our background, we’re MoneyCoach, a financial education startup that has spent the past year developing this curriculum (with the help of a financial advisor) to fill the void in financial education and to teach people personal finance in the most effective way possible. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course, students will be able to…
- Build excellent credit
- Manage debt, including student loans
- Invest wisely and effortlessly
- File a tax return
- Get a great bank account
- Understand credit cards
- Understand and get six types of insurance
- Make a spending plan
- Buy a car
- Find a great apartment
- Buy a house
- Get a jump start on retirement
- Save for college
- Get out of credit card debt
- Avoid identity theft and fraud
- Understand an estate plan
- Dating and finances
- Marriage and finances
- Children and finances
- Divorce and finances
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Outside materials or software is required to take this course.
- Knowledge of mathematics or statistics is required for this course.
- Prior personal finance experience is required for this course.
- Only thing you need is access to the internet and a willingness to learn!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone looking to learn (and eventually master!) personal finance. And yes, we do mean anyone! We designed this course to be accessible and useful for everyone, especially complete beginners, whether they’re just heading off to college or just getting ready for retirement.
- This course is NOT meant for anyone looking to learn advanced investment techniques or financial modeling.
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link