Business Applications with AppSheet A Beginner’s Guide to Creating Data-Driven Mobile Apps and Web-Apps in Minutes
Learn how to create mobile, tablet, and browser apps without writing any code, as well as how to solve a variety of workflow and automation scenarios for your business.
This introductory course guides new app creators through the steps of defining and connecting data sources, customizing app interfaces, incorporating basic layers of automation, generating notifications and reports, and deploying apps to groups of users.
Learn how to include features such as:
- Data Gathering
- Scanning of Barcodes
- Capture of Images and Signatures
- Maps and GPS
- Offline Usability
- Calendars, graphs, and image galleries
To assist with common scenarios such as:
- Conduct inspections and surveys
- Control Field Service Teams
- Team Notifications Can Be Automated
- Create Analytics Dashboards and Reports
- Inventory Management and Updating
- Distribute Team Resources
What you’ll discover
- You’ll learn how to use AppSheet to create and publish data-driven mobile apps.
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of data-driven app design.
- You’ll learn how to manage mobile apps, starting with data structure and working your way up to managing publishing and access.
- You’ll discover how to incorporate maps into your apps.
- You’ll discover how to incorporate image galleries into your apps.
- You’ll discover how to make a database mobile app.
Are there any course prerequisites or requirements?
You should be familiar with spreadsheet software such as Excel, Google Sheets, or Smartsheet. Database knowledge is also useful.
We’ll show you how to make mobile apps with AppSheet, so some background knowledge of the AppSheet platform is recommended.
Who should take this course:
- Anyone who wants to create mobile apps without writing code.
- People who have spreadsheet data and want to manage access to the data from multiple devices and users
- Anyone interested in developing mobile apps