Android Application Development: Android Software Growth Video Course: A newbie course on Android Software growth
Android accounts for about 85% of all gadgets bought immediately (2017 Q1). It solely is smart so that you can be growing purposes for the Android platform.
I’ll take you thru the fundamentals of Android Software growth, and introduce some extra advanced options as nicely. This consists of the next:
Android Software Growth Video Course
- An intensive take look at the Java programming language
- Introduction to Android, putting in Android Studio.
- Create your first Android Software, study to debug the appliance, and learn to create a signed APK that you may undergo the play retailer.
- Working with implicit and specific intents
- A detailed instance of learning how to work with Fragments
- Study some customizations like a customized ListView, Toast, TextView and ActionBar
- Discover ways to save knowledge to the telephone within the type of SharedPreferences, Recordsdata, and SQLite
- Discover ways to implement Android 6 Permissions
- Learn knowledge from an RSS feed and send SMSes programmatically
- Discover ways to save knowledge online and do personal administration with Backendless (MBAAS)
By finishing this course, you should have extra than simply fundamental information on Android Software Growth.
Be part of this course now!
What you’ll study
- Have a great overview of the Java programming language
- Set up Android Studio and set up the atmosphere
- Debug an Android Software
- Create a signed APK file to undergo the Google Play Retailer
- Use Express and Implicit Intents
- Make use of Fragments
- Customized Record View
- Android Actionbar
- Create a customized Toast
- Use Shared Preferences, Recordsdata, and SQLite
- Use the AsyncTask class
- Deal with Android 6 Permissions
- Save knowledge in a web-based database (MBAAS – Backendless) and do Consumer administration
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No prior information is required. Some programming background could be useful.
- PC or Mac that may run Android Studio and the Android Digital System.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android college students that wish to learn to program for the Android Cellular platform
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link