Java Developer Interview Preparation Free Course: This course will prepare you for Java interviews Most asked Java Interview Questions you must know irrespective of the fact if you are educated or fresher.
This course will help you to sail through introductory specialized Interview rounds and covers introductory questions that you must know before facing any Java interview.
Java Developer Interview Preparation Free Course
We had to limit this course due to the Udemy limitation of uploading only 2 hours of a free course to druggies. therefore we’ve to break the whole course into multiple courses but we’ve insulated it into introductory, intermediate, and advanced positions so that it’ll help you too to identify where you really stand before appearing in any specialized discussion with IT companies.
We do have intermediate and advanced position courses forthcoming in many days.
The motive of this course is just to make you solicit ready and motivated and confident in the interview. What we could cover in 2 hours is
- Why Java isn’t 100 Object acquainted
- Is Java Pass by value or Pass by reference
- What’s the Covariant return type in Java?
- What are coordinates and Hash law contracts?
- Why Pointers aren’t used in Java?
- What’s the JIT compiler in Java?
- Why String is inflexible in Java?
- What’s Marker Interface?
- Can you stamp a private or stationary system in Java?
- Does eventually always execute in Java?
- What styles does the Object class have?
- How to make class Immutable?
- How to make a class Singleton?
- How to break the Singleton Design pattern in Java?
- Explain the Collection Hierarchy
- What’s the List interface in Java?
- What’s the set Interface in Java?
- What’s Queue Interface in Java?
- What’s Map Interface in Java?
- Why chart doesn’t extend the Collection interface?
- What’s the difference between fail fast and fail-safe Iterator?
- What’s Blocking Queue?
- Difference between accompanied collection and concurrent collection
- Explain the Internal working of Hashmap
- Why Java 8 was introduced?
- What are the advantages of Java 8?
- What’s the Lambda expression?
What you’ll learn
the seeker will get set for Java Interview by completing this course
This is tone paced course.
- Everyone from council to working seekers can attend this course before attending Interviews
- It’ll contain Interview Questions which is substantially asked in Java Interviews
Are there any course conditions or prerequisites?
Who this course is for
Everyone from council to working seekers can attend this course before attending Interviews
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link