Android Application: It only makes sense for you to be developing operations for the Android platform.
I’ll take you through the basics of Android Application development, and introduce some further complex features as well. This includes the following An expansive look at the Java programming language
preface to Android, installing Android Studio. Produce your first Android operation, learn to remedy the operation, and learn how to produce an inked APK that you can submit to the play store.
Working with implicit and unequivocal intents Detailed Illustration of how to work with fractions
Learn some customizations like a custom ListView, Toast, Text View, and ActionBar Learn how to save data to the phone in the form of SharedPreferences, Files, and SQLite
Learn how to apply for Android 6 warrants Read data from an RSS feed and transfer SMSes programmatically
Learn how to save data online and do stoner operations with Backendless( MBAAS) By completing this course, you’ll have further than just introductory knowledge of Android Application Development.
What you’ll learn
- Have a good overview of the Java programming language
- Install Android Studio and set up the terrain
- remedy an Android operation
- Produce an inked APK train to submit to the Google Play Store
- Use Explicit and Implicit Intents
- Make use of fractions
- produce a Custom List View
- Produce the Android Actionbar
- produce a custom Toast
- Use Shared Preferences, lines, and SQLite
- Use the AsyncTask class
- Handle Android 6 warrants
- Save data in an online database( MBAAS- Backendless) and do stoner operation
Are there any course conditions or prerequisites?
- No previous knowledge is needed. Some programming background would be salutary.
- PC or Mac that can run Android Studio and the Android Virtual Device.
Who this course is for
Beginner Android scholars that want to learn how to program for the Android Mobile platform
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link