Canva Masterclass Free Course: Learn to design Free, Professional Quality Graphic Designs & videos snappily with Canva3.0.
All of us love good designs, and that comes to us naturally. We love beautiful effects and beautiful designs are no different.
Another unique thing about all of us is that at some point we’ve tried designing using PowerPoint, the makeup tool, or others but failed to come up with designs that we liked. At least this was the case with me and I’ve come a long way since also. I love designs but not being from a design background, it was really delicate. Canva made everything easy.
Canva comes to our deliverance. Not only if you’re doing some introductory designs for yourself but indeed for professionals. No matter what stage you’re in or what profession/ business you’re in, Canva is for all. A freelancer, a business proprietor, a design agency, a digital marketing agency, a social media establishment, a videotape editor, YouTuber, etc. You name it and it can be used by all.
I am sure you want to learn the rearmost cool effects you can do with Canva right? If you do, you’re in the right place!
This course is your one-stop- shop if you want to learn how to get started with Canva but also start erecting your visual brand.
Some of the features we’ll talk about in the course include publishing your designs directly on social media from Canva, Scheduling social media posts from Canva, creating Youtube Thumbnails, Editing vids, and more.
Then’s a list of motifs covered inside
- Logo Design
- Your brand-style companion
- A Facebook Profile Picture
- A Facebook Cover
- An Instagram Quote
- A YouTube Thumbnail
- A YouTube Channel Art
- A Linkedin Banner
- Business Cards
- and further.
What you’ll learn
- Discover all the rearmost features now available with Canva3.0
- Learn the fundamentals of Canva & graphic design while having fun
- figure a strong brand identity & a brand style companion for your business
- Discover how to make a positive first print with all your designs
- Use Canva to produce 20 illustrations you need to promote your business
Are there any course conditions or prerequisites?
- You’ll need a laptop or desktop computer and an Internet connection.
- No former design chops are needed.
Who this course is for
- Someone who needs quick, professional quality graphic designs, for Free.
- Business people who need to produce plates without wanting to spend hours
- Social Media Person
- Actually all of us moment
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link