Bootstrap 4 Coding three responsive websites while learning the new Bootstrap 4 features.
Want to quickly learn how to create stunning, responsive websites without spending a penny?
Twitter Bootstrap is now releasing Bootstrap 4, which has grown to be the most popular framework for easily creating responsive websites. In order to help you create even more effective responsive websites, this new version of Bootstrap has a ton of new capabilities.
This course will teach you:
- what the new features of Bootstrap 4 are all about
- What has changed between Bootstrap 3 and 4?
- how to set up a productive routine for projects using Bootstrap
- how to create a modern startup landing page with 3 distinct responsive websites
- how to download and install SASS for websites using Bootstrap, plus more!
Since the course is free, you really have nothing to lose by signing up for it. Don’t waste your time and let’s get started because the high quality of the content and production in this course will rival other paid Bootstrap 4 courses.
What you’ll discover
- Using Bootstrap 4, create responsive websites.
- Learn how to use Bootstrap 4’s new features.
- Old Bootstrap 3 websites should be modified to function optimally in Bootstrap 4.
- Establish a productive website project workflow.
- Installing & compiling SASS for applications using Bootstrap
- Create a cutting-edge startup landing page.
Exist any prerequisites or course requirements?
- HTTP and CSS
- basic familiarity with Bootstrap 3
Who should take this course:
- designers and developers interested in learning the new Bootstrap version
- Anyone interested in learning how to integrate SASS into a Bootstrap project
- company owners and entrepreneurs that wish to learn how to create mobile websites