Basic Concepts of Computers Understand the introductory generalities of computers and an overview of the Windows 10 operating system.
Do you feel technology is too advanced to start learning? Do you suppose technology is just for youthful generations? If I responded to any of these questions, I would recommend you enroll in this FREE course to learn and understand the basics of computer knowledge 101.
Hi, my name is Joaquin Pujols, and I’ve 16 times of experience in the IT world. Plus, 7 fresh times tutoring technology to youthful and grown-up scholars across the globe. This is my first course on Udemy.
I’ll do my stylist to respond to each of your questions and give fresh material to help you apply your new chops.
In this course, I’ll show you the difference between tackle and software factors and explain to you the connections between both.
You’ll learn how to produce flyers, subdirectories, and lines. latterly, you’ll learn how to explore the stoner biographies brochure and a brief preface to the command line.
The command line will help you to descry network connectivity issues if you’re moreover connected on a Wireless or hard line to your modem/ router. This seems to be grueling but I’ll be than to help you understand these complex motifs.
Start the moment and do not miss the occasion of learning new chops. Age is just a number. We’ll be taking this class together. Happy literacy.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of the physical factors( tackle and software)
- Understand and troubleshoot network connectivity using the command line
- Troubleshoot common computers issues
- Are there any course conditions or prerequisites?
- A computer or laptop with a connection to the Internet
- No former IT knowledge is needed. I’ll explain everything from scrape.
- Who this course is for
- Fresh IT graduate scholars
- Non-technical druggies with no IT experience
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link