Angular Complete Guide Popular Course is a comprehensive online course on Angular
Angular Complete Guide Popular Course
Here are some of the topics covered in the course: Angular
- Setting up the development environment for Angular
- Angular Complete Guide Popular Course
- Building a basic Angular application and understanding the basics of Angular components, modules, and services
- Building complex applications with Angular, including forms, HTTP requests, and routing
- Using advanced Angular features, such as observables and RxJS, to create reactive applications
- Working with third-party libraries and plugins to enhance your Angular applications
- Deploying Angular applications to production environments
The course is structured as a series of video lectures, each of which is accompanied by written materials and coding exercises. The course is suitable for both beginners and experienced developers who are new to Angular.
The course instructor is Maximilian Schwarzmüller, a highly experienced web developer and instructor who has taught over 500,000 students worldwide.
Here are some of the key features of Angular:
- Component-Based Architecture: Angular is built on a component-based architecture, which allows developers to break down the application into small, reusable building blocks called components. These components can be easily managed and updated, making it easier to build complex applications.
- Two-way Data Binding: Angular’s two-way data binding allows data to flow seamlessly between the component and the view, providing a real-time interactive experience for the user.
- Dependency Injection: Angular uses dependency injection to manage and organize the application’s components and services, making it easier to test and maintain.
- Template-driven and Reactive Forms: Angular provides two types of forms – template-driven forms and reactive forms – that make it easier to work with user input data and perform validations.
- Routing and Navigation: Angular provides robust routing and navigation features, allowing developers to create single-page applications with multiple views and dynamic content.
- RxJS and Observables: Angular utilizes RxJS and Observables to manage asynchronous operations and provide real-time data streaming.
- Testing and Debugging: Angular comes with built-in testing and debugging tools that make it easier to test and debug code, ensuring that the application works as expected.
Here are some of the topics that are likely to be covered: Angular Complete Guide Popular Course
Introduction to Angular
- What is Angular?
- Setting up the development environment
- Understanding Angular architecture
Components and Templates
- Creating and using components
- Working with templates
- Data binding and interpolation
Directives and Pipes
- Understanding directives
- Creating custom directives
- Working with built-in directives
- Understanding pipes
- Creating custom pipes
Services and Dependency Injection
- Understanding services
- Creating services
- Dependency injection
- Using services in components
Forms and Validations
- Understanding forms
- Template-driven forms
- Reactive forms
- Form validation
HTTP and Observables
- Making HTTP requests
- Working with observables
- Using RxJS operators
Routing and Navigation
- Setting up routing in Angular
- Creating routes and route parameters
- Working with route guards
- Understanding navigation
Authentication and Authorization
- User authentication
- User authorization
- Implementing security features in Angular
Deployment and Advanced Topics
- Building and deploying Angular applications
- Using third-party libraries and plugins
- Testing Angular applications
- Performance optimization techniques
Keep in mind that the specific content may vary based on the course’s updated curriculum.