Korean Course The “Korean for Absolute Beginners 1” course on Udemy is an online course designed…
For people who have little to no prior experience with the Korean language.
The course is taught by a native Korean instructor and consists of video lectures, quizzes, and downloadable resources.
- Introduction: The course begins with an introduction to the Korean language and an overview of the course content.
- Korean Alphabet: The course covers the basics of the Korean alphabet, including pronunciation and writing.
- Basic Expressions: The course teaches basic Korean expressions such as greetings, introductions, and simple conversation.
- Grammar: The course covers basic Korean grammar, including sentence structure, particles, and verb conjugation.
- Vocabulary: The course teaches essential Korean vocabulary related to everyday life, such as numbers, time, food, and transportation.
- Culture: The course also provides cultural insights into Korean customs, traditions, and etiquette.
Here is a detailed breakdown of the course content for “Korean for Absolute Beginners 1” on Udemy:
Section 1: Introduction
- Course overview and introduction to the Korean language
- Korean pronunciation and the Korean writing system
Section 2: Korean Alphabet
- Introduction to the Korean alphabet (Hangul)
- Basic vowels and consonants
- Pronunciation rules and practice exercises
Section 3: Basic Expressions
- Greetings and introductions
- How to say “yes,” “no,” and “thank you” in Korean
- Basic conversation practice
Section 4: Grammar
- Word order and sentence structure
- Basic particles and their functions
- Verb conjugation and practice exercises
Section 5: Vocabulary
- Numbers, time, and dates
- Everyday vocabulary related to food, transportation, and shopping
- Basic Korean expressions for travel and sightseeing
Section 6: Culture
- Introduction to Korean culture, customs, and traditions
- Tips on Korean etiquette and social norms
Section 7: Review and Practice
- Review of course material
- Practice exercises and quizzes
- Final thoughts and next steps for continued learning
The course also includes downloadable resources such as vocabulary lists and practice exercises, as well as lifetime access to the course content and a certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
The “Korean for Absolute Beginners 1” course on Udemy has the following requirements:
- No prior knowledge of the Korean language is required. The course is designed for absolute beginners.
- Access to a computer, smartphone, or tablet with an internet connection is necessary to access the course material on Udemy.
- The course instructor recommends having a notebook and pen to take notes during the course.
- Optional: Students may choose to purchase a Korean language textbook for additional practice and reference.
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) for the “Korean for Absolute Beginners 1” course on Udemy:
Q: Do I need any prior knowledge of the Korean language to take this course?
A: No, this course is designed for absolute beginners with no prior knowledge of Korean.
Q: How long is the course?
A: The course consists of 27 lectures and over 4 hours of video content, but students can learn at their own pace.
Q: What will I learn in this course?
A: By the end of the course, students should have a solid foundation in the Korean language, including pronunciation, basic grammar, essential vocabulary, and cultural insights.
Q: What resources are provided with the course?
A: The course includes downloadable resources such as vocabulary lists and practice exercises, as well as lifetime access to the course content and a certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Q: Can I ask the instructor questions during the course?
A: Yes, the course includes a Q&A section where students can ask the instructor questions and receive answers.
Q: Is there a refund policy?
A: Yes, Udemy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for courses purchased on their platform.
Q: Will I be able to speak Korean fluently after completing this course?
A: No, this course provides a foundation in the Korean language, but fluency requires continued practice and exposure to the language. However, this course will give you a solid start to learning Korean and the skills to communicate in basic conversations.