Master Data Management Learn the fundamentals of Master Data Management within businesses.
This introductory course gives students a thorough understanding of Master Data Management. Master Data refers to an organization having a single copy of a data record to ensure that suitable data quality procedures are in place. Master data also assures consistency of reporting across an organization’s many lines of business.
This course focuses on important Master Data Management ideas, methodologies, and procedures, such as definitions, examples, frequent master data difficulties, architectural considerations, master data project kinds, the data mastering process, and matching and merging approaches. The course also covers best practices for storing master data within a repository structure.
The following are the primary topics covered in this course:
- What are the fundamental concepts of Master Data?
- What are the fundamental principles of Master Data Management?
- What are the organizational Master Data Management challenges?
- What are the most common Master Data Management architectures?
What you’ll discover
- Master Data concepts should be understood.
- Master Data Management concepts should be understood.
- Describe the challenges of Master Data Management.
- Explain the architecture of Master Data Management.
- Are there any course prerequisites or requirements?
- Basic knowledge of enterprise data management
Who should take this course:
- Data Guardians
- Professionals in Business Intelligence
- Experts in Data and Analytics