How to Create Online Video Course: This is a free course to assist you with setting aside time and cash while making your internet-based courses. Gain from my mix-ups.
How to Create Online Video Course
Making a web-based course is simpler than you naturally suspect; in this course, I will submissively show you how to function more efficiently by examining 40 hints/best practices I have taken in the most difficult way possible showing on the web throughout recent months.
Subjects we will cover include:
- Innovation to use to make your web-based courses
- What would it be a good idea for you to instruct?
- Design of your courses
- Conveyance (how you present/instruct)
- Advancing your course
- Client/understudy correspondences (the client is correct 100% of the time)
- Lawful issues (safeguard your licensed innovation)
- What to do on the off chance that your course isn’t selling
- The most straightforward way ever to compose a book adaptation of your course!
- What’s more, significantly more…
Kindly gain from my many mix-ups educating on the web, so I can set aside your time and cash. In this course are 40 mix-ups made and I need you to gain from my numerous disappointments so you can make your course ready rapidly. Making an internet-based course is such a great deal more straightforward than you suspect as you as of now have everything single thing that you really want to assemble something far greater than yourself. : )
What you’ll realize
- Get answers for 40 normal web-based showing issues, remembering guidance for:
- Video Quality Time Savers
- Audio Quality Time Savers
- Computer and Editing Software
- Storage and Backups
- Preparing to Record Your First Course
- Re-recording Beats Over-altering
- What My Video Recording Studio Looks Like
- Everyone Has A Skill They Love and Can Teach
- Teaching from Your Heart First
- How to Know What Course to Teach Next
- Adding Structure to Your Courses
- Adding (Even More) Exercises
- Slide Structure (Less is More)
- Quality Control
- Course Image, Name, and Trailer
- Delivery (How You Present)
- Optimal Voice Strategy
- Edutainment Works
- Best Udemy Instructor to Use as a Role Model for Production Quality and Delivery
- Best Udemy Instructor to Use as a Role Model for Creative Genius/Content Delivery
- Promoting Your Course
- Monthly Promotion Timing
- Being Consistent with Your Promotions
- Advertising Your Courses
- Customer/Student Communications (The Customer is ALWAYS Right)
- Dealing with Negative Customer Reviews
- Automatic (Welcome and Thank You) Messages
- Answering Questions from Students
- Legal Issues: Piracy and Monitoring News Stories on Your Courses
- Copyrighting Your Course (Meaning the Content Can’t be Copied… Not the Name)
- Trademarking Your Course Name (Meaning Protecting the Name and Not the Content)
- Teaching on Non-Udemy Platforms: Udemy is Google and Everyone Else is Bing
- What to Do on the off chance that Your Course Isn’t Selling
- Am I Breaking the Rules?
- Should I Quit My Job and Teach Full Time?
- Time to Market
- The Easiest Way Ever to Write a Book Version of Your Courses!!!!
- It Takes Time… Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day
- Foreign Translation of Courses and Closed Captions
- Are there any course necessities or requirements?
- Nothing. This free course is for anybody that needs to instruct on the web.
Who this course is for:
Anybody that needs to educate on the web. You don’t need to be an educator; we all have something like one ability that we can instruct that can improve the existence of many.
Disclaimer: If the link given in this post is from a free tutorial. Which is taken from the website of udemy.com. If it violates any policy. So please contact. After that, we will remove the link