Domain & Hosting Fundamentals Understanding domain names and web hosting, as well as how to handle them effectively
Hello, if you are a web developer, entrepreneur, or newbie beginning an internet business but unsure of where to begin or how domain and hosting for web development work? then you should take this course.
In this lesson, we learn the fundamentals of what a domain is, how it functions, and how to actually register a domain. In addition, doing a thorough case analysis of web hosting options is part of the course.
The more seasoned could benefit from this course even though it is primarily designed for novices. We’ll go over everything you might possibly need to know about domain names and website hosting, even delving further into the critical factors you should consider when selecting a domain name for your website or online venture.
- How a Domain Name Operates
- How to Sign Up for a Domain
- What Domain Registrars Do
- many domain types (TLD, CCTLD)
- How to handle domain names
- the configuration of domain name privacy, auto-renewal, and domain forwarding
- Domain Name Server Management
- How does one host a website? What is web hosting?
- How web hosting and domain names relate to one another.
- You will pick up a very useful skill for the current world while having a great time in this course.
- I’m eager to see you inside the course right away!
What you’ll discover
- You will discover how a domain functions.
- A domain name can be registered by you.
- Setting up domain name privacy, auto-renewal, and domain forwarding will be possible.
- You will become fully knowledgeable about hosting.
- You can control domain name servers.
- You will get knowledge of domain name and hosting administration for any provider.
Exist any prerequisites or course requirements?
- No prior web development experience is necessary.
- No coding experience necessary
- Use a laptop, PC, or mobile device with a regular Internet connection to view and practice the course material.
- Anyone who is interested in running a website should take this course.
- Students that are curious about how domains and hosting operate