ChatGPT 101 Certainly! Following is a detailed description of the ChatGPT Masterclass: A Complete ChatGPT Beginner’s Guide! course:
A Complete ChatGPT Guide for Beginners is the name of the course.
Overview of the course:
ChatGPT, a cutting-edge language model created by OpenAI, will be thoroughly explained in this course. You will discover ChatGPT’s origins and development, as well as its features and methods for producing responses to text prompts that are human-like. You will have a strong foundation in ChatGPT’s fundamentals at the end of this course and be able to utilize it for a range of applications.
There are ten modules in the course, each lasting around an hour, for a total of ten hours of training. Although you can go at your own pace, it is advised that you devote at least a week to each session in order to thoroughly understand the content.
This course is intended for newcomers with no prior knowledge of machine learning or natural language processing. However, having a foundational understanding of statistics and programming will be beneficial.
Module 1: Introduction to ChatGPT
- History and development of ChatGPT
- Applications of ChatGPT
- Overview of the course
Module 2: Language Modeling Fundamentals
- What is language modeling?
- N-gram models
- Neural language models
Module 3: Neural Networks for Language Modeling
- Feedforward neural networks
- Recurrent neural networks
- Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) networks
- Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU) networks
Module 4: Transformers and Self-Attention
- What are transformers?
- Attention mechanism
Module 5: GPT Architecture
- Overview of GPT
- GPT-1, GPT-2, and GPT-3
- Training GPT
Module 6: Fine-Tuning GPT
- Transfer learning
- Fine-tuning GPT on specific tasks
- Choosing the right data for fine-tuning
Module 7: Generating Text with ChatGPT
- Text generation with ChatGPT
- Sampling methods
- Controlling the output of ChatGPT
Module 8: Evaluating ChatGPT
- Metrics for evaluating language models
- Perplexity and accuracy
- Human evaluation
Module 9: ChatGPT Applications
- Chatbots and conversational agents
- Content creation
- Language translation
- Sentiment analysis
Module 10: Advanced Topics in ChatGPT
- Multimodal models
- Domain adaptation
- Bias in language models
- Future directions in ChatGPT research
- Video lectures for each module
- Lecture notes and slides
- Coding exercises and assignments
- Recommended reading and additional resources
Assessment and Certification:
You must finish all 10 modules and a final test to be eligible for a certificate of completion. The exam will test your comprehension of the subject matter with multiple-choice questions and coding assignments.