Algorithms and Data structures a step-by-step manual with solutions to the issues. I’m using a lot of illustrations to teach.
If you are familiar with the fundamentals of C++, this course is ideal for you!
I’ve created this course to lead you down a path of guided study. Throughout the course, there are certain GOLD tips and techniques that will enable you to master algorithms.
Can you take anything from me?
I’ve spent the last five years of my life learning this subject on my own. It’s possible for you to take my expertise for granted! I teach using examples and illustrations, much like I did while I was learning.
My Word to You
Data structures and algorithms helped me succeed and gave me a great deal of happiness. I made this course because I want to impart my expertise to you because I am passionate about the subject. I’ll be a message away if you need assistance.
Practice regularly and relentlessly. After every class, I’ll help you work out tiny issues! The ability to think like a problem solver is the most crucial skill you may learn from this course!
What you’ll discover
- deep understanding of fundamental principles in algorithms and data structures
- Use data structures and algorithms to solve new issues.
- Examine the effectiveness of algorithms
- Look for effective algorithms
- Fix algorithmic issues!
- study more difficult subjects
Exist any prerequisites or course requirements?
- eagerness to learn
- the fundamental C or C++ syntax
Who should take this course:
- If you are unsure about where to begin, you.
- You, if you frequently watched YouTube videos without comprehension!
- If you wish to quickly learn algorithms and data structures, you!
- If you want to resolve algorithmic issues, you!