Oracle SQL These simple Oracle SQL tutorials and examples will help you learn the fundamentals of Oracle SQL.
To access an Oracle SQL database at work or to expand your development abilities, learn how to utilize Oracle SQL from scratch.
You will learn the fundamentals of the SQL language on an Oracle database in this course.
Oracle SQL is taught using video lectures, and topics such databases like:
- establishing an Oracle environment
- basic vocabulary
- Using a SELECT command to read data
- What a SELECT statement can be used for
- data formats
- Subqueries, set operators, and joins
- updating, adding, and removing data
- setting up tables
The course materials are broken up into several sessions and last about 4 hours total.
To make learning easier, it is divided into a number of sessions and lectures that are organized by functional areas.
Why ought you to enroll in this course?
The advantages of enrolling in my Oracle SQL course are numerous:
- Avoid spending thousands of dollars on training; you can learn how to write Oracle SQL statements from scratch in a couple of hours.
- You are free to learn whenever you choose!
- Learn from a person who has expertise using Oracle SQL and who also operates a website that instructs others on how to use and optimize their Oracle SQL!
- Take this course if you wish to study Oracle SQL from a knowledgeable instructor.
What you’ll discover
You will learn how to create simple SQL commands in this course to read, insert, update, and delete data in a database.
Exist any prerequisites or course requirements?
Nothing, as this is a course for beginners.
Who should take this course:
- Those with some IT expertise but less SQL expertise
- college or university students
- Those that must utilize a database at business yet are unsure how